Monday, August 2, 2010

Featured Website

Hi everyone,
Do you use the websites under "Inspiration." I love them...that is where we got the great red velvet recipe.

I wanted to bring a new favorite to your attention. My friend Emelia told me about it, and when your bored or hungry, this website will be your best friend: http://www.tastespotting.com/

Taste Spotting is a blog made up of featured posts from other people's food blogs. I can't really describe it, other than to say that it is epic. Happy surfing!

Also, in case it has already disappeared into the archives, go check out this gem of a web site: http://lostpastremembered.blogspot.com/. I really want to make these meat pies!!! Scroll down and check out some of her other recipes - Eaton Mess is very intriguing and I love the Dorothy L. Sayers connection!

BTW, if you have any you'd like to add, just let me know and we can add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment